Margaret's 3 main talks include:
1. “The Top 3 Estate Planning Mistakes and How to Avoid Them”
Target Audience: Adults, especially those approaching retirement or retired.
2. “The Top 3 Estate Planning Mistakes When Dealing with Chronic Illness”
Target Audience: Adults and family members impacted by chronic disease with concerns about long-term care and Medical Assistance.
3. “CYA – Cover Your (Digital) Assets” – a brand new talk on a current hot topic.
Target Audience: Adults who have smart phones or use the internet for shopping, banking, storing photos, social media, etc.
Check out Our Upcoming Talks!
Are you feeling bad about putting off your estate planning?
How would you like to face the future feeling confident that you have a complete, updated plan that provides you and your loved ones with security and minimizes expense and hassle? You can! Best of all, you will enjoy the process of getting there. Margaret's signature talk is "How to Avoid the Top 3 Estate Planning Mistakes Most People Make".
In this presentation you will learn:
- The top 3 estate planning mistakes most people make
- How to avoid undermining your own plan
- How to make sure you get the healthcare you want, even if you can’t express your wishes
- How a $150 form can save you $5,000
- Answers to your nagging questions
Are you stressing about how chronic illness will affect you and your family?
Would you like to face the future feeling confident that your legal plan protects you and your loved ones, and minimizes hassle and expense? You can! Best of all, you can enjoy the process of getting there.
In this presentation you will learn to plan for living with chronic illness including:
- How to build a team of specialists to support you.
- How to ensure you get the healthcare you want, even if you can’t express your wishes.
- Options for authorizing others to handle your finances and legal affairs.
- How to pay for long term care.
- Answers to your nagging questions...
Do you want to avoid hassles for your family?
Do you want to avoid hassles for your family? Make sure all your assets are protected and managed the way you want? A new law in Minnesota allows you to better protect your digital assets. That’s important because if you don’t, things could get tough for your loved ones after you lose capacity or pass on. You can save time, hassle, money, and even heartache by getting rigged for smooth sailing in rough seas.
In this talk you will get answers to these questions and more:
- What is a digital asset? Do I have any?
- What problems could happen if I leave things as is?
- Can’t I just leave a list of passwords, and call it good?
- What if I want to keep some digital information private?
- What action steps can I get started on right away?
Need a Speaker for Your Next Event?
If your group is interested in learning the secrets behind good estate planning, it's time to call Margaret! Her talks are especially suited for those who are in retirement or considering retirement. Social workers can also benefit greatly from Margaret's talks and can even earn one hour of CEU.
If you have a group that may be interested in Margaret's talks, please complete the form below, and we will be in contact with you shortly: